May 29,2013
May 29,2013

Now here\'s my story:

I was looking for a studio with it\'s own bathroom on West London. I noticed that on several property websites there were a bunch of nice self-contained studios for really affordable prices and they were all published by this company called

I visited their web-page and saw that they had quite a lot more self-contained studios in my price range and all advertised as "Avaliable Now" (this is part of the scam, they are not available). So, I decided to go to their offices and after explaining what I was looking for (self-contained studio, budget, West London) they told me that they had a couple of places that fitted my requirements and convinced me to sign up.

You have to pay £120 UP-FRONT. That\'s never a good sign, you should never pay the full amount just for a promise of a service. I knew it was a bad idea, but I was kind of desperate because the contract with my landlord was coming to an end, so I paid. After they have your money, they just don\'t care about you anymore.

The first viewings they set me up were for a couple of rooms with shared bathrooms that were a little overpriced for what they were. They were from this other agency (yes, they send you to another agency and you have to pay a fee to this other agency too if you take the room). I sent them an email telling them that I didn\'t want a shared bathroom, I wanted a self-contained studio. I even sent them links of places on their web-page advertised as "Avaliable Now".

They set me up a couple of more viewings, when I got to the place to see the "studios" I notice they are from the same agency as the first viewings (the one that charges you again) and none of them are self contained studios, they were just overpriced small rooms.
I sent them an email again telling them that please stop wasting my time sending me to these rooms from this other agency, that I was looking for self-contained studios and even sent them more available places advertised on their web-page.

They set me up another viewing. When I get to the place, guess what? It\'s not a self-contained studio, just another overpriced room. They keep tricking you to think you are going to see this amazing cheap place from their web-page or like in my case a self-contained studio, and when you get there is just another overpriced room.

At this point I knew it was a scam, they were not going to help me find anything decent. So I went back to the property sites to find a place by myself. After searching for a few hours and a couple of calls I made an arrangement for a viewing by myself. I went to the place and, indeed, it was a self-contained studio. The first one I saw in all these weeks, I had to do it by myself. It was decent, within my budget and had it\'s own bathroom. I took it. The first one. That\'s the funny thing, I\'m a simple guy, I was not expecting a palace. I just wanted a decent self-contained studio, but all they kept showing me was rubbish and not what I asked for.

I emailed them that I wanted a refund. Of course, they said no. What else would you expect from a shady company like this?

I hope I help somebody to not fall for this scam. £120 is a lot of money. I learned my lesson the hard way, I\'m saving you those £120.
The first thing they should do is give me my money back. Any decent company will do that after so many proofs of awful service. Here are some of the shady practices they do: -False advertisement. All of the \"Available now\" properties displayed on their web-page are not available, they just make you think that so you pay the fee. -Keep tricking you to think that you are going to see one property and then when you get there is nothing related to the one they promised or saw in their webpage. -Send you to viewings with other agencies (these other agencies charge you a fee too if you take the place) And several others. But to be honest, listing them is a waste of time, because clearly that\'s their business approach. They just want your money up-front and then, after you paid them, they just don\'t care about you anymore.
By: Melissa
Feb 21, 2014
Thank you for this review soooo much I was about to go there tomorrow ands hand over my money, you saved me!! Can I please ask you where you found your self contained studio, I'm looking for the same thing!!!!!
By: Lotte
Oct 23, 2013
Thanks for this review...I have been trying to get hold of ANYONE from this company and because I am looking for a short term place and because I am in the process of travelling internationally was unable to call. Their chat helpline, accused me of being in Ealing, meanwhile I was in Spain and they said to me, ;we can see you are in Ealing, so just come into the office...' they actually accused a potential client of lying and even start telling me the device I was using to contact them...why would I as a potential client lie about where I was? So Im really glad I have found these reviews and know not to touch them with a barge pole.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Office 1! To leave a new review of Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Office 1