May 29,2013
By: 'Barry Bartle'
May 29,2013
I am so glad my wife found Express Estate Agency online. I was dubious myself to start with as I had never heard of them, but my wife said everything she read about them was positive and we should give them a go. (She is usually right)
The property sold withing 2 weeks, so Express Estate Agency certainly lived up to it\'s name.
James and Natasha were brilliant, they kept us informed all the time and made us feel very valued and important.
Thank you to everyone involved. We will definitely use Express Estate Agency in the future.
By: Express Customer Care Team
May 29, 2013
Dear Barry,
Thank you for taking time to write this review. We are glad you found us too and thrilled to have delivered such a memorable experience. Thank you for identifying James and Natasha by name It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. So often I hear our people say " I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that both James and Natasha take great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and they have enjoyed reading your appreciation of their efforts.
Warm Regards รขโ‚ฌโ€œ The Express Estate Agency