May 29,2013
May 29,2013
Keith and Andrews estate agent were outstanding from start to finish. They assessed the property and listened to my needs around the sale. The property had been on the market on and off for 5 years and with 3 other agents over those years - Andrews was my 4th. Keith ran through a strategy of sale - starting with choosing a launch date with an open house. We had lots of people in that day and 3 extremely interested in buying the property and an offer on the same day. In the end I was in a fortunate position accepting an asking price offer within 48 hours of the open day. Keith had negotiated excellently on my behalf. Andrews and Keith managed the questions, survey etc excellently throughout. Today I completed on the house sale - 7 weeks on.
What I have liked the most about working with Andrews is their professional approach and that they have kept me informed of progress and the work they were doing at all times. NOT ONCE have I had to chase them or inquire - they have always contacted me. I have never had that thorough service from an estate agent before - I\'ve often found myself having to chase them for information. This is not the case with Andrews - they are transparent with information, willing to engage and their service is impeccable. I look forward to working with them again and highly recommend them to any buyer and/or seller.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 15! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 15, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 15