May 29,2013
May 29,2013
As a first time buyer I couldn\'t have been happier with the service received from Tom and from Terry when Tom was not there. Although the purchase took a long time to go through it was by no means their fault and they kept me informed every step of the way. I would have no hesitation in recommending Regents and they would be my first point of call should I look to move within the area in future.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jul 22, 2013
Dear Lloyd,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Tom & Terry as I know he will greatly appreciate this feedback. We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines