May 29,2013
May 29,2013
I have been dealing with this company as a landlord and as tenants where my children rented properties in Glasgow. I would not go anywhere else. Their professionalism is second to none. Both Kendell and Annette have helped me often in the past. They have contacted me promptly if any problems arose and you can rest assured whether you are a tenant or a landlord they are second to none. I would highly recommend this company to anybody who is not able to oversee the looking after their own property due to either being too far away or for any other reason. They will definitely look after it for you. An excellent company with excellent staff. I am sorry I can\'t list them all as there were others there who I had many happy dealings with. Thank you all at 1-2-Let.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1-2-Let Glasgow! To leave a new review of 1-2-Let Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1-2-Let Glasgow