Jul 13,2010
Jul 13,2010
I recently sold a property through Horts estate agents in Northampton and although they sold my property within 5 weeks of it being on the market I was informed that the sale of my property would be supervised by Clare the inhouse sales progressor based within the Northampton office. I have now completed on the sale of my property and have never once spoken to Clare and this is not for my lack of trying by leaving numerous telephone messages for her to contact me. I was told that Clare works minimal hours and that it would be "hit or miss" to speak with her. I feel the sales team were extremely good yet the after sales department lacked any after sales progressor - Horts were a complete let down on this side.
By: Adam Wellesley
Jul 16, 2010
I am extremely disapointed to see that our after sales service was not up to our normal standard and not on a par with the rest of the service you received from us. We are extremely proud of the way we do our business and how this site, in most cases, reflects that. I am not aware of your compliant but would welcome you to contact me on 01604 616890 at anytime time so that I can discuss it in greater depth.

Adam Wellesley - Director, Horts Esate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1