May 29,2013
May 29,2013
As soon as the property was placed on the market with the team at Sawyers in Portslade it was sold within days! During the process of sale I found everyone in the company tirelessly helpful. The service from beginning to end is excellent. Any queries that I raised were immediately dealt with. I felt the team could not do enough for me. Their service to their clients is courteous, open and friendly. I was advised on a number of issues regarding the sale and was constantly kept up to date through calls to my mobile letting me know exactly what was happening at every stage. I have no hesitation in recommending Sawyers and Company to anyone considering the sale or purchase of a property. They are an efficient and totally professional Agent whose experience and combined expertise make them the perfect choice in the often stressful business of house buying or selling.
By: Adam Farrell, Director
May 30, 2013
Thank you so much for the lovely review Andrew. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Portslade! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Portslade