Jul 14,2010
Jul 14,2010
Following a brief call to the agency today (all of 2 minutes) whereby I was starting to describe the property I was looking for and (I felt) building a rapport with the agent I was very quickly told I had a bad attitude the call was terminated before I could work out what was happening - what an awful way to treat a prospective customer - are you so big that during the biggest recession in our lifetimes you can reject business so off-hand and pass it to your competitors? I felt this was absolutely ridiculous and recommend everyone offer your money to any of the other agencies in Milton Keynes - at least they will appreciate your business. I have also written to the management centre to offer my views on this matter - what a horrible experience which has ruined my morning.
By: mandir
Oct 11, 2010
Update
I am still waiting for your letter
By: Managing Director
Jul 23, 2010
We are a customer focused organisation operating in MK for nearly twenty years and did not get to be successful by turning away potential tenants. We have not changed our attitude now so i will be interested in reading your letter with specifics

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1! To leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1