May 29,2013
Toby
By: 'Andy Tebb'
May 29,2013
Toby was helpful and really understood what I was looking for in my property search. He was willing to work around my long office ours and at no point did I feel pressured.

When I found the right property but wasn\'t 100% sure rather than push for the rental Toby actually offered me some other properties to help me compare. I decided not to see tem but stuck witjh my original choice and yet again Toby was willing to wait in the office one evening for me to get by and sign the paperwork. Everything was clearly explained to me and the paperwork was easily laid out.

Finally he and his colleagues were very helpful after I\'d moved in when responding to a couple of questions I had about the flat.

Couldn\'t have asked for a better service.

Leonard Leese