May 29,2013
Kane Barber-Moore
Emily Webb
May 29,2013
I have been dealing with Horlers for the past three years and have found their services exceptional. Our main contact and negotiator has been with Kane Barber. He is very quick to respond to any of our questions or any concerns we may have had regarding the Let of our property, from start to completion. He has always been able to sort out any problems that may occasionally arise during the term of the Let and has been an excellent go between with ourselves and the tenant. Always resulting happily. We have been able to Let our property out for the third year running with Horlers and with Kane and Emily\'s professionalism have been able to find a Tenant almost immediately without any gaps. Both Kane and Emily have made sure our Gas certificates and alarm\'s etc., are up to date and the Inventory both for check in and check out are both fair and accurate. We would most definitely continue using Horlers and would also definitely recommend them for anyone considering using them both for finding a Tenant and to manage the letting of their property. Both Kane and Emily are efficient and responsive and polite. Most recently I had to make some changes to our Tenancy Agreement and Kane was very helpful and quick to deal with this for me as he knew I was on a deadline, he managed to sort out everything I had asked of him and in a very short period of time ( as he new I was about to go away) I was extremely impressed and grateful for his help and hard work. Both Kane and Emily are excellent Lettings Agents and are very up to date and current and knowledgeable in their field. I would highly recommend both of these agents individually.

Horler Associates