May 28,2013
May 28,2013
My first point of contact at Cross Keys was Jack Merriott, a man who definitely knows his business. He was so informative and helpful about marketing the house and his keen eye with a camera ensured that it looked the best it could be online. Then throughout the selling process my main contact was Rob Down who I can\'t praise enough for his attention and care at all times right through to completion. On occasion I dealt with other staff too who were likewise always helpful and friendly. The sale of this house was due to the death of my mother and as I live some distance from Plymouth, I relied heavily on them to be on the case for me. I couldn\'t have asked for better people to get the job done with no fuss or problems. Thank you all.
By: Craig Duncan
May 30, 2013
Thank you Julie, it was a pleasure dealing with you! Jack is beaming like a cheshire cat!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth