May 28,2013
May 28,2013
Excellent service throughout the selling process. The agent Lee Haynes that accompanied the viewings was honest and practical but still a good salesman. I was impressed. Throughout the sale process Castles kept me informed of what was happening ie your buyers solicitors have now applied for the search, your buyers solicitors have now called the buyer in to sign the contract etc . I have sold several houses over several years and I can honestly say they are the best estate agents I have ever dealt with.
By: Mark
May 29, 2013
I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your kind words will be passed on to the team who will appreciate the recognition. Good luck in the future, Mark Noble, managing director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon