May 28,2013
May 28,2013
I am renting a three story town house. I am paying the full rent on my own and not on any housing benefit at all. They checked my reference and went through all my financial status for credit check before the contract being signed. I moved in last December. However the female staff called me last week saying the routine check was overdue. She told me to come on Tuesday which is today. I had to take a day off at work for this. When she came, I told her that I never had this routine check with any other agents. She told me this routine check will be every quarter, and they do this for all their landlord customers. I asked her back what about the tenants? I feel that this procedure is too interfering especially when there was not a single trouble or problem with the house. I couldn\'t find any clause about this quarterly procedure on my contract either. This female staff went into every room of the house. In a couple of hours after she was gone, she called me saying that she didn\'t see the bathroom and asked me to take a picture and send that to her. I am not sure I can live here any longer with the quarterly inspection thing.
They have to realise that they need to act on behalf of the tenants too. No tenants, no profits for them.
By: Heidi
Oct 31, 2013
It is Keys Residentials company policy to inspect managed properties on behalf of our landlord and adequate notice is given to the tenant, in line with the tenancy agreement. It also gives the tenant the opportunity to raise any concerns they may have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keys Residential Ltd Office 2! To leave a new review of Keys Residential Ltd Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keys Residential Ltd Office 2