May 28,2013
May 28,2013
I had cause to speak to Bryan Gaskill & co about their tenants. The male tenant had been taking pictures of my 5 year old daughter playing in her garden, they had 3 bull mastiffs who barked morning, noon & night, they were both violent drinkers who screamed abuse at me, my daughter & other neighbours walking past. It got so that my daughter was petrified to leave the house in case she saw them. I reported the matter to the police & the local environament health department who both advised me to speak to Bryan Gaskill & Co as they were the letting agents. BIG WASTE OF MY TIME. The lady whom I spoke to couldn\'t have been less interested and implied that I was making the whole thing up as "we have not received complaints from anyone else". Even after passing on the police reference numbers I was told that she would wait for Mr Gaskills advice.

Very, very poor letting agents :-(

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bryan Gaskill & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Bryan Gaskill & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bryan Gaskill & Co Office 1