May 28,2013
May 28,2013
I had cause to speak to Bryan Gaskill & co about their tenants. The male tenant had been taking pictures of my 5 year old daughter playing in her garden, they had 3 bull mastiffs who barked morning, noon & night, they were both violent drinkers who screamed abuse at me, my daughter & other neighbours walking past. It got so that my daughter was petrified to leave the house in case she saw them. I reported the matter to the police & the local environament health department who both advised me to speak to Bryan Gaskill & Co as they were the letting agents. BIG WASTE OF MY TIME. The lady whom I spoke to couldn\'t have been less interested and implied that I was making the whole thing up as "we have not received complaints from anyone else". Even after passing on the police reference numbers I was told that she would wait for Mr Gaskills advice.

Very, very poor letting agents :-(
By: Hollie Gaskill
Jan 25, 2017
Hi Sally,
I have just come across your review dated May 28th 2013, and I want to say I am very sorry your experience when you called the office to complain about a tenant was not a good one.
This is not what we would have wanted anyone to experience.
I cannot recall any complaint regarding tenant behaviour of this nature, or any property that was let out to a tenant with three bull mastiffs, we didn't have many with any dogs in occupation as it wasn't something our landlords were generally comfortable with, I also did the inspections on the rented properties so I can only assume that this may have been before I was working in the business, I started full time in March 2013.
With this in mind I am not sure which tenant/property your complaint was about, so it is difficult for me to comment further, however I hope you didn't have any further problems with the tenant in question, and that if you made any further calls you were happy with the response you received.
Kind regards
Hollie

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bryan Gaskill & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Bryan Gaskill & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bryan Gaskill & Co Office 1