May 27,2013
May 27,2013
This company does not have a care for the tenant. I moved into a property and wrote comments on the tenancy when moving, none of this was taken into account when moving out. I gutted the house when leaving they pulled me on the oven I offered to clean it and got fobbed off I generally forgot.they pulled me on blinds what the landlord himself told me to throw on top of a cupboard what were in a tatty state when moving in. I also left toys in garden by accident they wanted to charge me for moving them also. A window was damaged I admitted my fault I repaired it to best possible they tried to keep my deposit!!!!! I took photos trust me no point doing this. Unless your a landlord they do not care about what you go through. I had damaged stuff due to damp none off this got taken into consideration. They promise the world till you move out then turn into complete jerks, please be warned do not rent off this cowboy outfit!!
He could have taken into account my side and at least speak to landlord to come up with solution instead of speaking down to me like I was nothing. Basically the tenant should be treated as well as the landlord, but in this case no cos he pays them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charlesworth Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Charlesworth Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charlesworth Estates Office 1