May 27,2013
May 27,2013
Elements of the service were very good - checking-in to the property and checking-out / returning keys went very smoothly. I cannot fault that process at all. Also my deposit was returned very quickly. The condition of the property was excellent, with a number of things tidied-up, paint touched-up etc. before we moved in, so that it was virtually brand new.

However, the maintanence side was not very responsive. We had few problems, but it was difficult to get a response when we did. People I left messages with basically didn\'t call me back. I would have been concerned if something more serious had occurred. That definitely needs improving.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office! To leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Julie Twist Properties Head office