May 27,2013
May 27,2013
We commenced the marketing exercise in early March and within two weeks Robert Kjellson secured an excellent offer for my flat which I accepted. The sale went through smoothly and completed in early May. I was impressed with the way Robert and the team at Atkinson McLeod kept me informed as to progress at all stages of the sale process; I didn\'t feel the need to have to chase for an update!

I don\'t live in London and so I also appreciated Robert\'s support when dealing with some of the practical matters of the sale from a far.

Overall Atkinson McLeod, and Robert in particular, delivered what they said they would do and within an excellent time scale - well done!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf