May 27,2013
May 27,2013
Great cost - we will have saved around £5k by using eMoov compared to a High Street agent at 1.5%.

The website was very clear and simply to register. There was a prompt response and the photographer and man to measure up for the floor plans were in contact immediately afterwards. The property was on Rightmove and Zoopla within days. Through the staff were professional and very helpful - I can\'t fault them! They also did really well with the negotiations and got me a price I was happy with, and much more than first offered.

Yes I had to show people around myself, but I didn\'t mind this and could ensure that people viewing were told all the things I like about my home and local area (after all whole listens to agents patter?). So I think it was actually a positive.

Clearly eMoov might not be for everyone, and some people did ask us if we were sure, but our experience has been great and I would recommend it to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brentwood! To leave a new review of Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brentwood