May 27,2013
May 27,2013
WORST ESTATE AGENTS EVER
THIS ESTATE AGENT DEALS MAINLY WITH HOUSING BENEFITS TENANTS FOR THE LOCAL BOROUGH

Kept deposit for months, tried to over charge for letting fees, failed to get medical verification that disabled tenant was able to live alone safely; tried to have housing benefits assigned to their agency, and tried to force other management on landlord, myself.
By: Abdul
Dec 11, 2013
Please remove this review, this is talking about Docklands Estates Wapping Ltd, we are Docklands Estates ltd. We are not affiliated in anyway to this rouge operation. We are aware of them and they should not be trading as Docklands Estates as this is our registered name (company no. 8722525). I am a landlord myself and dodgy operators like these are the reason i started my own agency. We are not here to milk landlords, we provide a service to landlords to make life easier and maximise returns on property investments. If you don't see value in your agent from the moment you start using them, leave, find a different agent. A good agent will always act in your best interests, a bad one will have you pulling out your hair out.

Docklands Estates