May 27,2013
May 27,2013
Wow what a refreshing change. An estate agent who is proactive and not reactive. Tim (manager) & Adam (negotiator) really did exceed my expectations. Their friendly proffesional and well informed manner set them apart from the other agents in the town, Adam kept me up to date with new instructions via email & txt, normally before they had a brochure, they made me feel special when i came in to the office and were quick to offer refreshments in the form of Tea for me and a coffee for my elderly mother. I must say this is estate agency at its best and i would thoroughly reccomend the team at Halesowen, whether buying or selling their market knowledge and handy tips helped me tremendously. Well done Tim & Adam keep up the good work i will definately reccomend you to all and sundry, you are a credit to DB Roberts and a credit to Estate Agents .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 16! To leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 16, please click the link below !
Write a review for D B Roberts & Partners Office 16