May 27,2013
May 27,2013
They are just the least pleasurable agency I have ever been to and before I say anything else, for your own sake, do not this agency to help you find a property!

Firstly, a few minutes after I signed the contract and made the first payment to the landlord, the agency ringed me and told me that that made a typing error and I would actually have to pay 100 pound more each month than what it says on the contract. I complained but because I was unable at the time to change the flat as I had a very busy job, I did not have the time to consult a solicitor, and so I accepted. ( btw, I read another review of this company and something similar happened to another person so apparently financial mistakes are common place in Nelsons)

Furthermore, when I made a complained to the landlord that my flat needed repairs and my landlord ignored it, I ringed Nelson for help but they again said they cannot do anything against it and so parts of my flat started to become invested by mold.

Moreover, when they called me because they needed something from me, they were incredibly rude and showed no manners.

Also, they like to price properties for rent ( in my experience) above market value so from my point of view it would be definitley recommened to use another agency.
By: Paul
Jun 20, 2013

Nelsons do not have an office on 95 Great Eastern Street and do not cover the NW6 area. Can you confirm that it is Nelsons you are definitely referring to.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nelsons Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Nelsons Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nelsons Shoreditch