Jan 24,2008
Jan 24,2008
I found these guys fantastic, they were polite and extremely professional compared to some of the other jokers that I visited on Hoe Street!!

They were the only agents to stay late for viewings and really cared about finding me a new house.

I would recommend Central to anyone looking for a home in Walthamstow and can't believe this other review to be true.
By: SallyJ
Apr 07, 2011
This comment uses language I cannot believe is a true buyer; 'compared to some of the other jokers that I visited' this is a similar way I was spoken to my one of their negotiators. I strongly believe this is him. I too had an equally terrible experience with Central Estates just like all the true customers who have left reviews on this website!

Never use again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London