May 27,2013
May 27,2013
I have been letting out a property from another local agent for the past 12 years and this year they let me down badly. No longer living in the area I had to use the web to find a new agents. The Prospect Web site was very clear and easy to get around, and then I saw the photos of the Branches as was unsure if they would be in my price bracket!! I am so glad that I did make contact with them as within 10 days of my first meeting with Stephanie, her and Sean had my property rented out with little fuss. I have been very impressed with everyone I have dealt with at Prospect, from branch to head office. They are all professional but still have that personal touch and are not reading from a script!! From my point of view I would have no problems in recommending them to other Landlords.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
May 28, 2013
'Professional with the personal touch' is the service we aim to deliver to all of our clients, so thank you for this great review. Regards Sean and Stephanie

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Camberley