May 26,2013
May 26,2013
Having had my property up for sale with another estate agent for over 6 months with no response, I saw an advert in the paper for springbok properties and gave them a ring and within 3 months my property was sold. The staff were very helpful particularly Natalie Jackson and James Melling. I would recommend Sprinbok properties to anyone in the same situation as me and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
By: Springbok Customer Services
May 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie and James. We are extremely happy to hear that you would recommend us to others and that you felt the staff were helpful. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square