May 25,2013
May 25,2013
Having today found an ideal home for myself and my young family to move into in Spencers Wood, I almost fell on the floor when they said their administration fees. 15 days rent + VAT!!! For printing out a tenancy agreement and doing a couple of 20 quid reference checks!? How can they possibly justify that?? This is a 1500 pounds a month property so thats 900 quid agent fees which is the highest I have seen in the UK when looking on the internet. My total cost before I have even moved in is being put at 4100 quid. These rip off merchants need to be regulated and agent fees capped. Just like banks were, their fees should only be a reflection of the costs they incur. I\'m not paying for 2 weeks of someones bloody salary !
By: Peter
Jun 30, 2013
Every six months they wiil charge you similar amount, just to print the same contract paper once again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley! To leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Lower Earley