Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 26,2013
May 26,2013
I have a portfolio of several properties in Aberdeen and have been dealing with letting agents for more than 20 years. I have found Morna Petrano Leasing to be the best in town so much so I nowI use her company exclusively. I have found her staff efficient and courteous at all times. In fact i would say they have gone the extra mile for me. I am shocked to see the comments of others on this site, when my own experience has been so positive.
By: Starky
Oct 14, 2013
So funny that the 3 recent reviews are all 5 stars and done in a matter of days. Looks like someone has asked friends to come on and try and bump up her abysmal rating.
By: Gedward
Jul 17, 2013
Meg Christie - just goes to show Morna is so underhand in her dealing she now has to revert to one of her few allies to help her out...shame on you
By: Genuine
Jul 13, 2013
So funny that this review is by one of Morna's best friends :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morna Petrano Property Leasing Office 1! To leave a new review of Morna Petrano Property Leasing Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morna Petrano Property Leasing Office 1