May 25,2013
May 25,2013
Charlie, Sam and the agency went above and beyond what they had to do to help me settle into my new home which I was very surprised about - they handled all niggling problems with the property within the first few weeks of my moving in despite the fact they weren\\\'t managing it post-contract! I was also allowed access to the property beforehand to measure the place up for furniture etc. which they didn\\\'t have to agree to. All in all, extremely polite, professional and understanding - and having dealt with nearly 50 estate agents throughout many moves in the last decade I can confidently say they are one of the best I\\\'ve dealt with. If only I could choose to rent my property in any area through them, I\\\'d guarantee them my business for my next move in advance.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dwell Estate Agents walthamstow! To leave a new review of Dwell Estate Agents walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dwell Estate Agents walthamstow