May 24,2013
May 24,2013
We were exploring the possiblity of moving home at the beginning of April and decided to have a look around at the potential estate agents in the Bordon and surrounding areas. We had several agents come and talk us, but by far and above Andrew was certainly the most professional and none pushy agent we spoke to.

On Looking for our new home, we decided to wait and search the market seriously over the next 6 months, but fortunately stumbled across a house in Alton, Hampshire that we could not let go. The only issue that was standing in our way, was the sale of our house. So I contacted Gemma Miller at Bourne who gave me a run down of the potential number of people interested in a house like ours on their books, which was substantially more than the other agents. So we agreed to sign into Bourne on the basis of professionalism and that they were more likely to sell our property.

Bourne certainly lived up to our expectations and we had multiple viewings 24 hours after advertising it and 4, full asking price offers within that same evening. Needless to say, this was very impressive and Gemma and Andrew have been absolutely supportive throughout the process, on the phone, through email and in person.

Bourne are in a really unique position in selling houses in Bordon, because they have a lot of people looking to purchase from Farnham and Alton, who tend to have more money to spend on a house, but Bordon is far better value for money.

As I drive around Bordon, i see more and more Bourne signs going up on properties and this is a testament to how well they are doing in the Bordon area. Needless to say, I have, and will continue to recommend Bourne to my colleagues, friends and family, as they have been absolutely superb from start to finish.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Alton! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Alton