May 24,2013
Michael Ferris
May 24,2013
Dealing with Michael, and Hammonds, was such a pleasant experience.

Michael was very professional but friendly and lively. I called him regarding the property on a Saturday morning back in March 2013 regarding the property where we are currently living in. He called me back within 10-15 minutes to show it to us straight after the first appointment as it didn\'t get finalized then. We met him at the agency and he talked us through the property, landlord and entertained us with some lovely small chat on our way there. He made us feel very welcomed still keeping it really professional, he was very honest and straightforward.

Back at the agency he talked us through every single point and detail of tenancy agreement and reference process and kept us updated constantly on the state of our application. He worked around our schedule to enable us to sign the contract and pick a moving day that was feasible for both us and the landlord/previous tenants.

I would definitely recommend Michael and when the time comes that we are in need to look for another property in the future I would like to be served by him again. He and Hammonds surely restored our faith in estate agents!

Hammonds Estate Agents