May 24,2013
May 24,2013
This is the worst agent for selling and letting in the village. During the 15 month tenancy I had over 140 visits from maintenance men to sort pre-existing conditions - and had to flee the property due to a huge water leak as the Landlord was Negligent, and Caroline Clark useless! Does not help maintain property but screws your deposit at the end! Still fighting to get my deposit back - They\'ll screw you for anything! Not held in high regard in these parts - be warned of the office!
ALways ensure you file with the TDS for your deposit back within 3 months of ending the tenancy - any tenant will HAVE to go down this path, as every customer I have met since, has had their deposit tampered with!
And not to mention that Caroline Clark entered our property illegally, without our permission! Not professional!
I wish I had read the other reviews before renting the property with Caroline Clark! This is a nice website.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Caroline Clark Office 2! To leave a new review of Caroline Clark Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Caroline Clark Office 2