May 24,2013
May 24,2013
Having rented from them I found DJ alexander to be amazing - the viewing went really well and I found gregor to be first class in helping answer any questions about the flat I was renting.

Everything was swift and easy - no hassel.

When i moved into the flat - i had some issues however I have to say - i raised them and they were fixed within hours - they even left me a bottle of wine to say sorry. Amazing Customer service. I was dealing with Keith with regards to the maintenance - again which was first class. He kept me upto date after the tenancy about getting money back as we had an agreement to leave early as the landlord wanted his flat back for personal reasons. All in all - first rate letting agent.

I would highly recommend DJ alexander - ask for Gregor for your viewing and Keith if you have any issues! Outstanding.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh