May 24,2013
May 24,2013
I have been using Benham & Reeves for over 5 years and their service has always been brilliant from the very start.
We initially met mark who came to view our flat and help us set a letting price and found our 1st tennant within a week.
Maintenance is handled very well by paul who keeps us very well informed at all timesand seeks our input before any major works are completed. Sarah has been handling our lettings for the last few years and has been fast and efficient
in finding good quality tennants. We have never had any issues with B&R and highly recommend them. Finally, even though we live overseas anytime i am in london and drop by their office they always recognise me and make me feel welcome.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Canary Wharf