May 24,2013
May 24,2013
I have had dealings with H2L in the capacity of a Gurantor in a non managed property, H2L were employed by the Landlord to find suitable tenants in which i was guarantor. Unfortunately it became necessary for me to withdraw my status as Guarantor, having no way of contacting the landlord i spoke to Carl form H2L, altough he had no professional obligation to assist with the matter, he acted in the best interests of the landlord and passed on my concerns and notice of withdrawing my guarantor status. H2L were professional and showed integrity whilst dealing with this situation and have given me peace of mind, should i ever be in position to rent out my property again i would not hesitate in asking them to source and manage the tenants and let.
By: H2L. Expert Letting - Client Services
May 24, 2013
Hello. Thanks for your feed-back. We're pleased to hear that you like how we work and that if ever you need any assistance in the future that you'll come back to us. Take a look at our referral scheme at Once again, thanks for the feed-back. It's really important to us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of H2L. Expert Letting Meriden! To leave a new review of H2L. Expert Letting Meriden, please click the link below !
Write a review for H2L. Expert Letting Meriden