May 23,2013
May 23,2013
Absolutely OUTSTANDING service from SW19 - can\'t recommend them highly enough. Have used them for my property for about 4 years on a full let and management basis. Brilliant. They find tenants quickly. Any issues with tenants are professionally and confidently sorted out without hassle to me as a landlord. I particularly rate their Accounts team (thank you Ray! You\'re great!). I\'m advised on rent issues. They\'ve recovered money for me from guarantors and third parties that I thought we would never see. Somehow with their professionalism and perseverance - they always sort things out. They are the BEST agents I have used over the years. They are not the cheapest - but you certainly get what you pay for - outstanding service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon! To leave a new review of SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon