May 23,2013
May 23,2013
How do I begin with a review about Beals. It all started off well, they could not have been any more helpful. The charge a lot for their fees, and when I say a lot, that is what I mean! After the money has been received on their part that is when it all falls apart. Filthy houses, no hot water, leaking ceilings, broken glass throughout the garden, NO HEATING FOR 6 MONTHS. This was just the start of the problems. After days of cleaning and furious phone calls to the maintenance department we eventually got someone to look at all the work. They were shocked about the condition of the house and our kitchen ceiling was so bad they had to take the ceiling down and start it again... After all the work these brilliant guys did I had to wait another 3-4 months to get the heating on with a 1 year old living in the property. The inventory is nothing more than a joke, and when we left the property they did not even check the inventory properly which related in a bad report on our behalf which infuriated me after we were promised that the house would be cleaned before we entered the property, which apparently was a lie we fabricated!!! One lady in the Park Gate office was always friendly and professional however she was part of the sales team originally and after the money was taken we didn\'t speak to her anymore, until she asked me to write a good review on here! Beals will know which tenant I am and they will know who I am referring too! Getting your deposit back takes a very long time and they also will try and take as much as they can from you. Apparently after living in a property which Beals manages if you use anything be prepared to get money removed as after 12 months use (such as carpets) they must be as perfect as the day they were laid, thankfully the property has a new owner which instructed Beals to return all the deposit. Beals are terrible letting agents but from what I can tell good estate agents. Pick wisely! Hope this is the type of review I was asked to write.
Nothing. 2 Properties rented through them and bad experiences in both homes.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 6! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 6