May 23,2013
May 23,2013
This has developed into a farce.

The agent offered to negotiate the price down a bit for me, which I would have been stupid to refuse. But, I said I\'d be happy to pay the requested rent. There were two identical flats, I preferred one of them, but said either of them would be fine.

For 5 days I didn\'t hear anythign from him. When I called back, he said his colleague found someone who was willing to pay the full price, so now the flat is gone. I asked about the other flat. He offered to make an offer for that. Learning from this experience, I called him the following day. He said I\'m likely to get the flat, but he wants my card details so that he can charge the agency fee and a reservation fee. Then he said the flat is now mine, and that he\'ll send me the paperwork. This arrived several days later after I send him a message asking for them. I replied within 3 hrs. Five days later I had not gotten any reply, so I called the office. He had not even opened my email. In addition, he had sent me the wrong payment details. I make a new payment. I ask about the correct address to the flat over email, three times, but get no reply. In fact, he has so far only replied to my emails after I had called him first.

Then I get an email from the agency administrator. She sends me more papers to fill in. She is kind enough to tell me the exact address.

I\'m now waiting to hear back. I\'ve paid the agency fee, reservation fee, depost, and 6 month\'s rent. In total I\'ve sent 24 pages of documentation and contracts. When I\'ve asked about how I\'m going to get the keys, I get an answer that they don\'t know. No one knows.

If they didn\'t have an office I\'ve seen out in town, I\'d be sure this was a scam. It\'s a very poorly organized company, where you have to chase them down to get things moving.
Communicate. I dare to say that\'s the most important thing in sales.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hastings International London Bridge! To leave a new review of Hastings International London Bridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hastings International London Bridge