May 23,2013
May 23,2013
I have had a good experience with Miller Metcalfe. Gemma, who is no longer there was always very on the ball and helpful. she showed me round the flat and made everything happen quickly once i decided I wanted it. Had no problems with credit checks. Had a few issued throughout my 3 year tenancy and although i did have a few run ins with members of staff due to teh stress teh issues were causing they did handle them quite quickly and efficiently. My boiler did break and they did sort it out as soon as they could, with having to get landlords consents/quotes etc took longer than I would have liked but I understand that they did all they could as soon as they could.

Steph is pleasant and was quick and efficient at my vacating check/key handover.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Miller Metcalfe Merchants Place! To leave a new review of Miller Metcalfe Merchants Place, please click the link below !
Write a review for Miller Metcalfe Merchants Place