May 23,2013
May 23,2013
Because we live in Cyprus we have had to use this company as the other EA\'s in Denbigh do not have a Letting Agency branch in the town and we thought (ha ha) that because Williams did they would be great. Ha! Where to begin: To try and be totally succinct they are completely incompetent, despite my asking them to ensure that the tenant looked after the front garden and ensure that certain safety devices were up and running, they never did. Why do I know, because my friend was taking periodic photos and sending them to me. Because of their neglect we have had to spend £1800 having a wall repaired. This does not encourage me with regard to the way the house might look inside. However today, it is no longer my house, no longer my problem! The only good things they have provided is two tenants straight after the other and a buyer. You would be best having a friend watch over your house than them. I am going to try and put this review out in as many places as possible I am so appalled with the alleged \'service\' I received.
Fired all their staff and started again and ensured that there was access to the owner of company. I have been totally unable to find out who it is or contact him/her.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Williams Estates Office 3! To leave a new review of Williams Estates Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Williams Estates Office 3