May 23,2013
May 23,2013
I contacted this agent and arranged a viewing as i am looking to buy a house. Lee was running late and did not even call to say that he is running late whcih i consider to be disrespectful. When i phoned teh branch, teh gentleman at the branch did not know where Lee was except for saying he is coming. I waiated for half and hour and then left.
Next day Lee left a phone message and sent me an email asking for feedback on the property. I thought that was strange as he did not seem to know what he was doing?
Following day i phoned as i was due to see some more properties with him the following week. While talking i asked Lee to let me know if he is running late. To my surprise he rudely said that since i will be driving i will not be able to call you. Which is strange considering the claim on service delivery that they make.
I said surely someone in your office can call the customers to worn them if your diary is running late etc.
I also mentioned that it was strange that he was late, did not show me the property, yet wanted a feedback which shows he did not know who he showed the house to and who he didnt.
He told me that i cannot tell him how to do his job and hung up teh phone on me.
In my frustration, i emailed Ben Flegg as i appreciate he is the branch manager.
He did not even bother to respond which means they dont care about the customer.

Will i go to them again? I dont think so.
It is strange that these guys in their effort to convince me to sell my flat through them were making all claims of being the best, yet on very first experience of their service, all I got was disrespectful behaviour, non responsiveness and rudeness.

Well judge for yourself. Is the manager any different if he does not care about the customer????
If they were running late in viewing, they should have phoned to tell me so. or asked to reschedule. When I phoned them asking where the agent was while i was waiting for him to show up, the office staff should have advised me correctly instead of making me wait. Lee should have known who he showed which property instead of chasing me for feedback when he did not even show me the house. He should have been respectful and apologetic when i asked him to let me know if he was running late for viewing next time. Ben shoudl have followied up on my email and contacted me with an explanation. Ben should have assured me that Lee will be spoken to about his rude behaviour. They should not claim good service when they surely do not provide it, nor care about their customers.
By: Ben
May 24, 2013
Dear Cas,
I have searched all of my Email items & files, trying to find your email of complaint, there is no record of me ever receiving this? I have searched the email address you registered with; did you send the email from the same address? Please can you resend the original email?
My email is I did in fact hear Lee provide you with this address.
I appreciate your feedback regarding Lee's late attendance to the property viewing on 18/05/13. I had made mention to Lee previously that I felt he could become over stretched purely by the volume of viewings on this particular day, in hind sight it was a bit unrealistic to book so many viewings! Lee is particularly keen when it comes to showing all potential buyers properties that have become newly or re-available not wanting to disappoint any potential buyers.
It was in fact me you spoke to several times, however I could not speak to Lee every time you called, enquiring to his whereabouts. On the one occasion I did make contact with Lee he said he was on route but in heavy traffic. This was relayed to you several times.
We have discussed this matter and have taken on board your comments.
Ben Flegg
By: Lee Evans
May 23, 2013
Hello Cas,

Thank you for your feedback, I have taken on board your comments.
On Saturday I was running late on this very busy day, this is partly my fault for trying to please all of the applicants who had requested viewings on this particular day, Mainly due to heavy traffic on the Bath Road, Saturday afternoons can be particularly busy with congestion from the large shopping out lets that make the Bath Road even harder to travel along over the weekend people know this who live locally.

Our feedback is carried out every morning for our vendors and buyers, we had a good responses from Saturday’s viewings and had two acceptable offers agreed, from the applicants that could spare the time to wait. These viewers were understanding of this as they too had experienced the high volumes of traffic, and viewed the property with no complaints.. Mr Abubakar had also shown good interest when viewing the property, I had confused this with your sir name Mr Abdullah you were asked for feedback in error.

I think you saying that I “rudely replied” is far from the truth, not in keeping with my tone or manner, nor my character. An explanation and apology were clearly not acceptable to you on this occasion. I personally supplied you with the reviews on Allagents for the very reason I have so many recommendations from clients, and no complaints in the past four years working for Glenn Flegg & Company and never a bad comment on this website, I feel you have used this to personally discredit me because I was unable to communicate while driving to the address, explaining my actions for a situation that was out of my control.

I will respectfully forget this matter, and hope you can see past my lateness on this occasion. we can then move forward finding you a good a property. I will however learn from this situation and cease driving to communicate with colleagues based in the office giving longer approximations of arrival times.

Kind Regards
Lee Evans

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham