May 23,2013
May 23,2013
There is so much wrong with this company it is difficult to know where to start. After months and months of complaints about different issues and not getting any response from numerous emails and telephone calls I sent a 5 page letter to our property manager 2 weeks ago threatening to take them to court unless they responded. Finally got to speak to our property manager today and he had no idea who I was, did not remember the email and when he pulled it up on his computer told me that he hadn\'t got round to looking at it yet.

we are now starting legal proceedings against Braemore for loss of earnings - I cannot stress strongly enough DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
ANYTHING would have been a more help!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh