May 23,2013
May 23,2013
I had looked at several different estate agents before seeing a possible flat for myself. I booked a viewing with Oakfield and they realised my urgency with finding somewhere and moving in quick. I was show round the flat and instantly liked it, I was told the process with no jargon and the transition from acception from the landlord to moving in was handled extremely smoothly given such a short time scale. A very special thank you to Chloe Fox who handled the tenancy and explained everything very clearly for me.
I would definitely recommend Oakfield to anyone looking to move, very friendly staff and always there for help.
By: Oakfield
Jun 01, 2013
Dear Erik Chapman,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Oakfield Bexhill branch on All Agents.

Your positive comments are much appreciated and have been passed onto all the team.

If you ever need any additional advice in the future our team would be more than happy to do all we can to help.

Kind Regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill