Download Property Smart Leader App
May 22,2013
By: 'Miriam'
May 22,2013
Jonathan was very throrough from his first contact with me after I had clicked on a proprty on a generic website. He was keen to have an intial conversation by telephone rather than dealing with my search via the website or by email and I could see that that was about really understanding what I was looking for - which was quite specific! Jonathan then took me on two escorted viewing again judging my reactions to these properties to guauge in more detail the right property for me. I went for the fourth property he showed me which matched my spec perfrectly. He is an extremely professional agent who was courteous, polite and helpful at every stage of the transaction to date. Really pleased with the service from him and the branch. Thanks Jonathan.

Streets Ahead