May 22,2013
May 22,2013
I have been using Lauriston\'s as a non-resident landlord in the US for over 2 years. This is difficult both with the time difference and being so remote from my property. This year I had to re-let the property. Costa from Lettings was very efficient in vetting my new tenants, managing the process and keeping me informed. I had no difficulty speaking to him whenever I needed to. Unfortunately, shortly after the tenants moved in, the boiler repeatedly broke down during one of the coldest months of the year. Rajvinder managed, IMO, a very difficult situation, as it became clear the boiler would need to be replaced quickly, was no longer manufactured and of very specific dimensions. She sourced suitable manufacturers, and got a number of competitive quotes in a very short time. She got answers to many technical details from the suppliers and was able to advise me very competently on the best course of action including managing my cash flow. Importantly she handled the tenants sensitively and again ensured I was kept fully in the loop at all times. I am very glad I have chosen Lauriston\'s as my agent, it is when things dont go so smoothly that you really find out if an agent is that good or not.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Wimbledon