May 22,2013
May 22,2013
Francesca was very helpful as I almost gave up with choices as the move was rough. She came and explained things in a better way! The only thing I find dodgy and I was never explained to until after i signed papers is insurance £70 a month is a rip off and if this was explained to me from the begining I would have had a second thought. I am fully covered as an individual and have my own secured plans on how to pay rent ad bills during sickness. I would like this reviewed and taken away. During this economic tough times everyone is trying to save as much as they can £70 a month in a year is a lot of money for which service I do not require and will never use. The other agents don\'t charge that and it\'s not a government requirement.

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Sutton! To leave a new review of Choices Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Sutton