May 22,2013
May 22,2013
I have also taken this company to court for my two months deposit and I did not get a property from them in fact were left homeless with my 6month old child the refused to give my deposit back and after fighting with them for several months I Persued court action
I have also reported them to action fraud
I am outraged and wish to bump into one of them these days because I have lost so much money and confidence through these people and it has caused me so much distress.
By: Bob
May 24, 2013
Hi All

I am in a similar situation as many others on here. Has anyone had any result with their issue? My situation is my property in on let to an tenant, via LetsAllMove, they served notice to the tenant and after the 10th April they have disappeared? I'm not sure what to do now? Can anyone with experience advise my next step?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1