May 22,2013
May 22,2013
Vincent was recommended to me first as a letting agent and to manage my property while it was being rented and then to sell the property a year later. Within 2 weeks of putting it up for rent, I had a tenant move in and within 1 week of putting propery up for sale I accepted an offer on the flat. I have found Vincent and his team very friendly and helpful and always kept me informed of what was happening both during letting and selling of my flat.
By: Vincent Briolay
May 22, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Vincent Chandler - we really appreciate your feedback. We were thrilled to be able to find you both a tenant and then a buyer within such a short space of time. Vincent and Team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vincent Chandler Bromley! To leave a new review of Vincent Chandler Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vincent Chandler Bromley