May 22,2013
May 22,2013
I contacted this agent through Rightmove to view the property. I spoke with staff member Katie and arranged to view the property and was advised by Katie that if there was any problem with the viewing time or date then she would contact me and she asked me to contact the office if there was any problem for me making the appointment which I assured her I would. The next day I missed a call from the agent and returned the call within 10 minutes. I spoke with another staff member who advised that Katie was not available at that time but she would pass the message that I called. I gave my work number as extra contact but there was no return call. On the day of the viewing I showed up at the property in plenty of time (15 minutes early). I waited until another 15 minutes after the appointment time and then contacted the office to find out when they were attending. I spoke once again with Katie who informed me there was nothing booked in the diary for the property. When I told her she was the one that I spoke with to book the appointment she said \'oh I don\'t know what has happened there, sorry\' then hung up. Hardly a professional way to do business. Needless to say this is one agent I will now be avoiding.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Branch