May 22,2013
May 22,2013
I swopped from another agent and quite frankly the best move I made. Manning Stainton are a league above. All the staff were professional, polite and seemed to really care about providing the best service they could. The valuer James was great and spot on with his valuation and Lesley was fantastic and worked hard and got me full asking price on my house and she chased and followed the sale through all the way, even when I was stressing!! What a star! Its been a very difficult, long road for me with one thing or another but Manning Stainton made it a whole lot better for me. I really can\'t thank them enough for all they have done for me. I would not hesitate to recommend them, my only regret is I didn\'t use them in the first place, in my opinion if you want to sell your house \'there is no place like mannings\'. thank you!
By: Mark Manning
May 24, 2013
Hi - Thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback. We're glad to hear you switched to us and also had such a positive experience with our Pudsey branch, particularly James and Lesley.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Pudsey Leeds! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Pudsey Leeds, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Pudsey Leeds