May 22,2013
May 22,2013
I contacted choices to view a few properties in Redhill, due to relocating for a new job. Tim\'s communication via telecom and email was done in a professional and friendly way. I travelled 130 miles from Birmingham to meet with him. To my surprise he was on time, smartly dressed and professional. He was honest about the property and things to do within the local area. He was able to answer all my questions throughout the process. I would recommend Tim from choices to anyone looking for a new home, as he was genuinely interested in finding a home that met my requirements. Unlike other estate agents, I did not feel overly pressured into agreeing terms which I was not satisfied with. I am more than happy with my experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill