May 21,2013
May 21,2013
I would like to believe such a successful company presents itself well. However my experience isn\'t that good.
Firstly, I did not feel the agent is acting in my favor and there basically was lack of interest. I also could wish for more cheerful and welcoming attitude.
Secondly as I have bought my property in mid April I still did not received mentioned complimentary home move box, which as I have been told should be delivered soon after my move (within 10 days).
I start to wonder either Mann Countrywide makes empty promises or someone did not want to provide a good job. While not being greedy here and not even thinking of getting the complimentary home move box now, I\'m trying to understand whether Mann Countrywide can keep to the given word and can be loyal to their customers.

After saying what bothers me, I would like to bring a good word to one of the wonderful employee, who got a position as a financial advisor. That girl can do wonders and I would like to thank her for great work she has done!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mann Gosport! To leave a new review of Mann Gosport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mann Gosport